ECE
1st semester
* Applied Mathematics – I
* Applied Physics – I
* Applied Chemistry – I
* Manufacturing Process
* Introduction to Computers and Auto CAD
* Communication Skills – I (2006)
* Impact of Science & Technology on Society
2nd semester
* Applied Mathematics – II
* Applied Physics – II
* Applied Chemistry – II
* Introduction to Programming
* Engineering Mechanics
* Electrical Science
* Communication Skills – II
3rd semester
* Applied Mathematics – III
* Signal & Systems
* Circuits and Systems
* Analog Electronics – I
* Object Oriented Programming using C++
* Data Structures
4th semester
* Software Engineering
* Analog Electronics – II
* Digital Circuits & System – I
* Communication Systems & Circuits – I
* Electromagnetic Fields & Transmission Lines
* Operating Systems
5th semester
* Digital Circuits & Systems – II
* Control Engineering
* Computer Architecture
* Communication System & Circuits – II
* Database Management Systems
* Organizational Behaviour
6th semester
* Microwave Engineering
* Microprocessor Systems - I
* Computer Networks
* VLSI Design
* Telecommunication Networks
* Digital Signal Processing and its applications
7th semester
* Microprocessor Systems - II
* Optical Communication
ELECTIVE PAPERS (Choose any two)
* Network Technology
* Mobile Computing
* Advanced VLSI Design
* Digital Image Processing
* Power Electronics
* Advanced Computer Architecture
* Computer Graphics & Multimedia
0 comments:
Post a Comment