Monday, March 8, 2010

IT_subjects


 IT


1st semester
  • Applied Mathematics – I
  • Applied Physics – I
  • Applied Chemistry – I
  • Manufacturing Process
  • Introduction to Computers and Auto CAD
  • Communication Skills – I (2006)
  • Impact of Science & Technology on Society
2nd semester
  • Applied Mathematics – II
  • Applied Physics – II
  • Applied Chemistry – II
  • Introduction to Programming
  • Engineering Mechanics
  • Electrical Science
  • Communication Skills – II
3rd semester
4th semester

  • Software Engineering
  • Algorithm Analysis & Design
  • Digital Circuits & System – I
  • Communication Systems
  • Computer Graphics
  • Operating Systems
5th semester
  • Digital Circuits & Systems – II
  • Java Programming and Website Design
  • Computer Architecture
  • Digital Communication – I
  • Database Management Systems
  • Organizational Behaviour
6th semester

  • Microprocessor Systems
  • Object Oriented Software Engineering
  • Computer Networks
  • Digital Signal Processing
  • Data Warehousing & Data Mining
  • Digital Communication - II
7th semester

  • Advanced Computer Networks
  • Multimedia Applications
ELECTIVE PAPERS (Choose any two)
  • Compiler Construction
  • Mobile Computing
  • VLSI Design
  • Digital Image Processing
  • Requirements & Estimation Techniques
  • Advanced Computer Architecture
8th semester
  • Mobile Communication
  • Embedded System
ELECTIVE PAPERS (Choose any two)
  • Soft Computing
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • E-Commerce & ERP
  • Network Security
  • Software Testing

0 comments:

Post a Comment